Introducing Meno Thrive - an exhilarating and fun, 6 week peri-menopause and beyond exercise and information programme.
MenoThrive is a perfect combination of floor based exercises that balance non-exhaustive low impact HIIT training, with mobility and down training that will leave you feeling refreshed and energised - ready to face the day.
This programme is tailored to the individual to gently take you from where you are now, with fun exercises that progress week by week. We focus on key factors such as muscle mass and maintenance, heart and bone health, core strength, mobility and flexibility and then on to functional movement, balance, speed, agility, hand eye co-ordination, vital markers to aid mind and body function. Included are understanding and improving metabolism at this life phase, along with that all - important rest, self-care, nutrition and lifestyle strategies to help improve peri-menopause symptoms, health and wellbeing through weekly topics for a more positive experience. Workout from the comfort of our private studio or online.
Great news! This fun programme is also available online!
We can use equipment you already have or add some additional inexpensive kit if needed.
All you need it the free app Zoom, WhatApp Video or FaceTime and we're good to go!
The advantage to online is that we can form not only a 1-2-1 session, but partner up with a friend or a group of friends who would also like to participate, prices will adapt accordingly, please enquire.
What you get
- 6 week programme covering, movement, lifestyle, rest and nutrition.
- 45 minute in studio or online session once a week with Arlette.
- Facebook support group with additional topics covering this lifephase for a more positive experience.
- Available as 1-2-1, 2-1 (paired) sessions in studio/online or online small group classes.
- Fun floor based exercises
- Health pre-screen prior to starting the programme.
Who is this programme for?
- Any woman experiencing Peri -menopause, menopause and beyond. Or in her mid 30’s and wishing to get a head start - learning and taking control of this life phase.
- If you are new to exercise or haven’t exercised for a while and know movement will help, I will tailor this programme to meet you where you are now!
- If you are exercising for hours a week and wonder why training and lifestyle habits from our 20’s may not be as effective
Feel refreshed and energised - ready to face the day
Cost of the 6 week programme
2-1 (paired training) £100
Various start dates available, please contact me to book your place