It's about you - and only you!
The benefits of working one to one with women means that my time is dedicated to you, my client, ensuring exercises are performed correctly and safely. This can be live in person in my private studio or virtually via Zoom, FaceTime, WhatsApp video.
I get to know my clients, adapting and progressing exercises accordingly and appropriately to your own individual needs, also responding to what you can manage on that day.
I encourage and motivate you, watching your amazing progresses.
I will be with you all the way, as you begin your health and fitness journey.
It’s important to have an initial consultation to discuss your goal.
I can help put you at ease by listening to what you want to achieve, what motivates you, any barriers you may have, fitness history and any nutrition advice to help set you up. With this knowledge I can create a programme specifically tailored to you. This will also help us to decide the right route for you on your fitness journey, if it's postnatal exercise to menopausal health, fitness and wellness programmes, or programmes focusing on fat loss or general health and fitness for strength, stamina, muscle improvement and more!
What you get from Personal Training sessions with me.
- A FREE 15 minute telephone or video call consultation to truly make the programme bespoke to you and what you would like to achieve.
- You have the option for your progress to be tracked.
- A guided fitness check will be undertaken to gauge your current fitness level and that exercises are performed correctly. These results will be personalised to your programme and will evolve as you progress. Ensuring you get the best out of your session.
- Exercise programmes are yours to keep which can be adapted for home use between weekly sessions.
- Access to the Facebook Membership group classes that would benefit your fitness journey, at no extra cost.
How do I help women?
- Post natal programmes for women wishing to start exercise after having a baby but not sure where to start, or postnatal women returning to fitness, we have you covered from introductory pelvic floor friendly exercises with functional movement which are gently progressed. Areas covered; health, fitness, nutrition and wellness for this life phase. For a pelvic floor and core strengthening programme Holistic Core Restore(R) EveryWoman would be advised.
- Peri-Menopause and beyond: A great way to progress from Arlette's MenoThrive(R) 6 week programme to continue with Personal Training progarmmes specific to this life phase to aid independence and longevity through vital markers in health, fitness and wellness, from bone and heart health, muscle maintenance, balance, strength, agility and stamina, hand eye co-ordinations to improved hormone balance and metabolism through the right exercise prescription for a positive experience. Notice a change in continence and wish to strengthen your pelvic floor? Holistic Core Restore(R) EveryWoman would be recommended.
- General programmes for fat loss, improved muscle tone, increased flexibility, stability, strength and stamina to improved posture, heart and bone health while educating on the why’s and the benefits of exercise, health, wellness and nutrition through individually tailored programmes that can be easily adaptable for exercising at home.
Arlette's Fitness also provides a range of Holistic Core Restore(R) programmes, from Pelvic Floor and Core reconnection using the EveryWoman programme to more progressive exercise programmes . These are specialist programmes with a lot of valuable content that have helped many of my clients, please feel free to enquire if you need a programme that is more specific to your needs.
ONLINE PROGRAMMES AVAILABLE
Arlette's Fitness ONLINE Personal Training, you receive everything as you would in a face to face session, from a private Facebook group to personalized programmes all from the comfort of your home using the free app Zoom, WhatApp or FaceTime and pre- recorded exercise videos to help keep you motivated, using equipment that you have or adding some in expensive piece's of kit to help you along your journey.
It’s about you – and only you
Monday - Thursday 9:30am - 5pm.
Friday 9:30am - 2pm.
1x 1 hour £35 - Bundle offer 5 x 1 hour £150
1x 45 minute £30 - Bundle offer 5 x 45 minutes £125
1x 30 minutes £25 - Bundle offer 5 x 30 minutes £100
Available as a one-to-one (In person or ONLINE) or two-to-one (ONLINE ONLY)
What my clients think of Arlette’s Fitness sessions:
- Understands you
- Encouraging and supportive
- Look forward to every session
- Listens to what I want to achieve
- Extremely knowledgeable
- Manages to get the best out of me
- Every session is fun and never the same
- Fantastic results
- First time in my life I have enjoyed a gym!
- Works from the inside out
- Leave feeling great about myself
- Feel fitter and stronger
Proud to be certified in the following areas:
- Personal Trainer and fitness instructor
- Adapting exercise for ante and postnatal participants
- Advanced modern postnatal assessment, core restore and functional exercise programming
- NatalStrength(R) A safe return to strength training post birth.
- Power Plate trainer pathway: Power Plate fundamentals
- Women's Wellness and Whole Body Vibration
- Certified 3rdage woman instructor, specialist wellness coach for perimenopausal and beyond females
- Optimal Health After Hysterectomy
- Pelvic floor and core foundations
- Group training